Why Do Employers Want Employees With College Degrees?
Hit The Play Button Below 👇 To Listen To My Podcast OR Scroll Down To Read The Blog.
If you are
- An undergraduate employee
- Graduate employee
- Self-employed with a professional degree
- ITI or engineering diploma holder
... having many years of experience but less qualified employee then, you are likely to be thrown out of the race of salary increment, job promotion, new job opportunities.
.... and professional or business person may lose contracts or business finance opportunities.
Why do employers want employees with a college degree? According to AAC&U's newest employer research, 82% of business executives and 75% of hiring managers believe that it is very important or essential to complete a college education. 88% of business executives and 85% of hiring managers also believe that college degrees are worth the time and effort necessary to graduate.
Employers believe that bachelor's or master's degree holders from reputed colleges or universities are already instilled with job-ready skills. There are a number of job readiness skills that are demanded by recruiters. But, considering a few more surveys, employers are more concerned about the top 3 workplace skills or 3 secrets:-
- Secret # 1 Teamwork Skills - Teamwork is the collaborative effort of a group of employees to achieve a common goal or to complete a given task in the most effective and efficient way within a specific time frame. By upgrading your Communication skills, Commitment skills, and, Accountability skills Teamwork skills are enhanced substantially.
- Secret # 2 Problem-solving skills - Is the ability to handle difficult or unexpected situations in the workplace as well as complex business challenges. Organizations rely on people who can assess both kinds of situations and calmly identify solutions. By Improving 3 top problem-solving skills, you may jump into the job market competition- Active listening, Analysis and, Solution-Oriented Attitude
- Secret # 3 Strong Work ethic attitude - Work ethic is a term used to describe a person’s dedication in relation to their job. By forming 3 top good habits you may impress recruiters and employers to get noticed for your good work ethic attitude. Focusing, Always Be Punctual and, Motivated.
Employers and businesses financers have a strong gut feeling that the graduate or postgraduate candidates are likely to be more skilled in terms of Teamwork skills, Problem-solving skills, and Strong Work Ethic attitude than non-graduate candidates.
... you must create a plan and execute it to upgrade your skills and educational qualification to an appropriate level, as 'Employers Want Employees With College Degrees'.
Even if you are a professional or business person, you may need to have skill-based training and management degrees awarded/certified by recognized institutions.
"काश यह डिग्री आज मेरे पास होती तो ये opportunity मै हासिल कर लेता" ... Did you have this feeling ever in past?
Which degree do you feel is most important for your career growth? Comment below the degree name 👇