The purpose of MBA is to provide a learning curve to the students that can be readily transferred into daily practices, in the specialization which student has opted for.
For specializations details you may contact us.
Every enrolled student is entitled to get
- Study Book
- Practice Test
- Reference Video Library
- Dedicated Student Relationship Officer Access to resolve queries
- Any Graduate candidate, passed from UGC recognized University or equivalent
- Experience of at least one year
Duration of Course
- 2 years / 4 semesters
- Analysis of key processes that influence the control and organisation management
- Develop overall team building and leadership qualities to achieve desired organisation objectives
- Implement the concepts of business ethics, integrity and business ethics
- Successfully implement the theories and methods associated with employee morale and motivation
Duration of Programme : 2 years / 4 semesters
Program Delivery : Sessions will be delivered by faculties through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via Internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms
Programme Schedule : The schedule for every semester is given to student by University
Pedagogy (The method and practice of teaching):
The pedagogy comprises lectures by eminent faculty who has teaching as well as Industry experience. Concepts will be explained using examples drawn from the real life and will cover current trends and market practices. All enrolled students will also be provided access to Cloud Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials, assessments, case studies, projects and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the e-library for reference video’s and e-books 24 X 7 via Cloud Campus & Mobile App.
Live Lectures by experienced faculty
Interactive live online sessions for major subjects are rolled out on monthly basis ensuring that the students are able to understand the topic and connect with faculty for query resolution.
Sessions will be delivered by faculties through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via Internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms
Assessment or Examinations are conducted by University which is mainly divided in 2 parts as given below-
- Internal assessment : 30%
- End/Final Examination : 70%
Passing Criteria – Student has to score minimum 40% to pass each exam
Certificate of Completion:
On the payment of all due fees and upon satisfying the requisite evaluation/certification criteria of the course, the participants will be awarded a certificate of completion issued by concerned University directly.
Application Start Date: Every January and July
Last date of application : It differs University to University, interested candidates need to explore more for last date
Batch starts from : Every January and July