Are You A Working Professional From A Competitive Industry? Get Ready To Upgrade Your Skills & Scale up the Success Ladder!
The UGC recognized University from Maharashtra is offering you one of the best and competitive Part Time Programmes as a means of continuing education for employed professionals through the human resource development of specific organizations. In order to conduct Part Time Programmes, participation of the integrative organizations by extending physical and other facilities is necessary. By doing so, they are agreeing to integrate their work requirements with the academic requirements of the University for the pursuit of the Diploma/Bachelor/Master level programme. In all these programmes, large emphasis is given on self-learning in order to integrate as many modern technologies as essential.
Each of these programme require integration of an organization where as some programme have a highly structured integration with planned classroom activities. There are also certain programme which are available in an open manner as Part Time Programme for a large number of organizations, each of which may sponsor their employees.
- 3 years Engineering Diploma in the relevant Discipline/Field/Programme from MSBTE / UGC recognised University or equivalent
- Minimum Two years of Full Time work experience in a registered Firm / Company / Industry / Educational and / Government, Autonomous Organizations in the relevant field in which admission is sought
Who should apply?
- Working professionals from the backgrounds of competitive industry who are motivated, highly career driven and inspired by latest industry trends.
- Ambitious working executives, associates, working staff, managers from various industries – public/private/government who wish to gain deep insights on industry specific knowledge.
- Professionals working in the sectors like supply chain, operations, logistics, management who aim to achieve overall competency in the latest cutting-edge technological advancements and succeed in their professional careers.
Duration of Course
- 3.5 years / 7 semesters
Objective & Program Highlights
- Research suggests that an average working professional requires upgrading their skills periodically as the new advancements are booming in the industry each day. This creates a higher demand in updating industry specific knowledge, gain holistic approach, understand market trends, technological progressions and groom yourself accordingly.
- Part Time Programme help you develop across multiple domains and self analyze your critical thinking abilities and problem solving capabilities by application of certain skills and practical learning techniques.
- The programme positions the professionals out of narrow technology domains enabling them to gain an overall perspective to address the computing field, which has evolved interdisciplinary with time.
- Enrolled professionals learn to use contemporary computation tools such as ASP.NET, Mobile applications development using ANDROID etc., which helps in building the much needed technical skill and competency thereby enhancing their professional value.
- A blend of foundation sciences, core technologies and execution management develops a rounded professional competence, which is a requirement for strong professional development.
Duration of Programme : 3.5 years / 7 semesters
Program Delivery : Sessions will be delivered by best faculties through face to face lectures during weekend
Programme Schedule : Course is divided into 7 semesters. After passing all semester exams, the student will be awarded degree by University. The schedule for every semester is given to student by University at beginning.
Pedagogy (The method and practice of teaching):
The strategy behind offering this course is to facilitate the working professional to complete is higher professional education even when working. Hence the entire course structure is designed in such a way that the equal weighatge is given to Practicals+Assignments Vs. Theory
The pedagogy comprises lectures by eminent faculty who has teaching as well as Industry experience. Concepts will be explained using examples drawn from the real life and will cover current trends and market practices. All enrolled students will also be provided access to library in Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials, assessments, case studies, projects and assignments as appropriate (*Student can not carry books at home). Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the library for reference books and other available resources.
Also student need to submit his assignments / presentations etc along with his Practical performance on time.
All faculties are well qualified, experienced and highly integrated with the objective of students overall development through part-time programme.
Assessment or Examinations are conducted by University which is mainly divided in 2 parts as given below-
- Internal assessment : 50%
- End/Final Examination : 50%
Passing Criteria – Student has to score minimum 50% to pass each exam
Certificate of Completion:
On the payment of all due fees and upon satisfying the requisite evaluation/certification criteria of the course, the participants will be awarded a certificate of completion issued by concerned University directly.
Application Start Date: Every January and July
Last date of application : It differs University to University, interested candidates need to explore more for last date
Batch starts from : Every January and July